The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as UX Designer - Wealth & Personal Banking.
· The UX Designer will directly engage with the design governance ecosystem, ensuring all work is signed off by GDR and DCE to comply to agreed standards
· Evaluate the most appropriate mix of design skills, including UX/UI/Research and Service Design, and the intensity of effort for the SVS/VS, based on the nature of the projects, their timelines and the relative impact these will have on the business
· Embed Design Thinking into the SVS/VS, employing the various techniques with their immediate team, leading workshops and driving the adoption of the various tools by the SVS leadership team and colleagues
· Where new design solutions are deemed necessary to meet customer needs or further enhance the customer experience, and backed up by research insights, the UX Designer will engage with the new pattern request process. This will enable approved new developments to benefit the wider business
· Analyse results of feasibility tests through regular project reviews Initiate and plan research activities in accordance with project requirements
· Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with fellow PDLs to efficiently and effectively implement experiences that are cohesive, data-driven and customer research informed – helping to deliver more joined up experiences across WPB
· Develop cohesive design plans, design concepts and prototypes to encourage creative, improve efficient delivery and enable effective evaluation with customers
· Troubleshoot issues arising from project implementation, and manage escalation through design governance ecosystem up to WPB Design council if required
· Track experience design debt and design quality assurance to feed into resolution planning and ongoing ‘sunsetting’ strategy
· Extensive years of experience in UX and Digital Design
· Relevant management experience
· Line management experience, supporting and developing others
· Team management such as Mentorship or coaching
· Career management
· Performance management
· Interpersonal skills
· Project management
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.