Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
A branch based customer facing role primarily focused on generating revenue by meeting customer needs to personal banking and Advance customer segment, may provide service where required.
Providing consistently excellent customer experience and encouraging customers to use additional channels where appropriate to ensure delivery of the proposition. Undertakes all product sales except material risk products (where regulation permits) using EDRAS based sales process to discover customer needs. Providing referrals to both Wealth Sales and Branch Specialists based on customer needs.
Listed below are the outcomes performed by this role that directly align with key business goals. All performance should be in support of achieving these outcomes:
Engage and Discover Customer Needs on Branch Entry
Acquire New to Bank customer
Deepen Relationships with Customers
Deliver Service Excellence
Promote digital/CCSS solution to release teller/PRS's service burden
Support the Branch
Complete simple retail sales
Protect the Bank - through vigilance against fraud, Knowing your customer, adhereing to regulations/policies and minimising operational risk
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Strong interpersonal and empathy skills with strong decision making and ability to deliver
· Minimum of two years working in financial services industry
· Previous experience in Retail/Premier sales preferred
· Understanding of core products, Premier proposition, and familiar with retail and wealth product processes
· Undesrtanding of relationship management systems (RM Platform etc.)
· Solid knowledge of appropriate branch operational procedures
· Money Laundering Awareness Certificate held
· Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in market
· Good knowledge of HSBC and personal banking
· Team player with collaborative skills
· Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations
· Able to deliver the client experience and needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /CJI/|WX
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited