En HSBC estamos comprometidos a construir una cultura donde todos los empleados y clientes sean valorados independientemente de su sexo, edad, orientación sexual, etnia, discapacidad, creencia religiosa, antecedentes o cualquier otro aspecto personal diferente."
"Los empleados de HSBC actuamos mostrando integridad con valor, manteniéndonos firmes en lo que es correcto. Somos confiables, nos mostramos abiertos a diferentes ideas y culturas y estamos conectados con los clientes, la comunidad, los reguladores y entre nosotros.
To provide leadership to the Investigation team that works on alerts generated related to Anti-Money Laundering a/o Sanctions through the appropriate platform. The Manager has to confirm that the analysis is performed according to the Global Standard Documents defined by the Group and local regulations. The staff is required to acquire broad understanding of processes assigned ensuring FCR Operations activities are correctly performed. This will involve developing and implementing processes and controls, monitoring and analyzing transactions and ensuring employees receive appropriate testing and qualifications related to AML and sanctions regulation. Role holders will carry out activities that will include most of the following:
· Ensuring that process and procedures are continually reviewed and improved and the changes are communicated and implemented effectively.
· Checking on internal audits and measures undertaken and regularly reviewed in order to maintain quality and productivity at the optimum level.
· Directly influence the operational effectiveness of the functional/functional unit
· Co-ordinate and manage projects; typically working on large, moderately complex projects/assignment
· Management responsibility for a team, including people, objective setting and performance
· Support decisions through advice, counsel or services in area of specialization
· Accountable for delivery against prescribed targets, budgets and resourcing and responsible for volume, quality, and timeliness of end results
· Act as initial point of escalation for team members
· Adhere to and actively support established policies and procedures in own team
· Support change initiatives and embed change initiatives within own team.
· Set a high standard of continuous staff motivation and leadership to ensure a good work environment leading to committed staff who take pride in working for the company.
· Develop staff to achieve their potential to both meet company objectives and manage down/attrition unwanted.
· Preferably from the Commerce or Finance background (Bachelor's degree)
· Knowledge of various Banking Products (Eg. Savings Bank Account, Current Accounts, Business Account etc)
· Sanctions & Financial Crime Compliance Knowledge.
· General understanding of Financial Products and Markets.
· A relevant degree of a good standard evidencing ability to analyze and apply legal or other principles and standards.
· Preferably from the English Language (90%)
· Strong management ability to co-ordinate and direct effort in functional teams across the Group.
· Ability to operate globally
· Strong communication skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with Global Businesses, Global
· Strong organization, planning, interpersonal, management, negotiation, consultative and verbal and written communications skills
· Attention to detail combined with strong delivery focus and ability to meet aggressive timeframes with quality results
· Ability to speak and understand English fluently, write reports and have good conversational / telephone skills.
· Ability to learn quickly, transfer knowledge appropriately, understand and interpret numeric data.
· Evidence of good analytical, statistical and data mining skills to study trends and make projections.
· Production management skills and ability to initiate process improvements.
· Ability to build rapport with and related to a wide range of people and develop an effective compliance culture.
· Previous proven experience managing people for complex processes.
· Self-motivated with high work ethics.
· Ability to adapt and embrace change.
· Good performance of work under pressure.