Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF)
HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance is committed to helping companies of all sizes from every part of the world grow their business across borders. Offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions, the business has been repeatedly recognized by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and service excellence with end-to-end customer solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible to provide excellent customer service on trade operations to support the achievement of HSBC trade business targets.
- Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures
- Support any key organizational strategic initiatives to help in operationalising the product development and business improvements
- Provide specialist services and customer focused solutions to develop long-term, profitable relationships
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Core Trade(and/or Guarantees, Supply Chain, Receivables Finance, Business Acceptance Drafts)
- University degree supporting Financial Services, Business Operation, Process service or equivalent
experience in a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills (in English and local
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in trade operations, trade client services and/or related functions
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with other team members
- CDCS (for traditional trade) certification is desirable.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /JS|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited