Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become a global wealth manager with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. Take care of a HSBC Premier customer portfolio and act as the major contact point of the customer;
2. Keep high level of service standards for internal and external HSBC Premier customers;
3. Building and maintain good customer relationships;
4. Sell bank products to existing and potential customers
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state)
2. About 3 years’ related working experience
3. Broad knowledge of full range of Bank’s WPB banking products and services
4. Mature and with commercial orientation
5. Good spoken and written English
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./FF|
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited