The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Consultant Specialist
· Good expertise in Java, Spring boot and Mule Soft , knowledge of AWS is added advantage.
· Expert in analysis of requirements and able to provide technical inputs and estimation quickly.
· Good ability to guide team and improve the maturity of the team in technical skills.
· Follow all processes and guideline for zero defects and follow guidelines for quality and delivery set in organization.
· Ability for innovations and improving the velocity of team.
· Ability to solve queries and issues quickly and correctly by unblocking the blockers.
· Able to give good support for production issues and CR deployments.
· Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and external teams.
· Able to highlight risk and blockers in advance , with the impact on timelines and delivery.
· A go to person who can lead the team technically and as and when required in sprint and PI events.
· Ability to learn new technology as needed by the project.
· Well versed with JIRA and keep track of its hygiene.
· Well versed with scrum and SAFe agile framework.
· Hands-on coder
· Collaborate with Enterprise/Solution Architects, Business Analyst to deliver high quality APIs to enable reusability in the Group
· Provide professional consultancy/support timely for application teams’ queries/requests
· Ensure the technical design/code structure is technical coherent, future proof and compliance with technology standards and regulatory obligations
· Work with Java/COBOL/RPG experienced developers
· Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, Micro Service, RAML
· Strong foundation in Restful design practices
· Experience in working with API management platform (e.g. Mule gateway, Zookeeper)
· Experience in modelling data in JSON.
· Experience in Scrum and Agile
· Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Maven)
· Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
· Strong communication, analytical, design and problem solving skills
· Source code scanning and security (e.g. checkmarx)
· Experience on performance tuning is a plus
· Experience in JWT and SAML is a plus
· Cloud experience is a plus (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), GCP, AWS, Ali Cloud)
· Spring Reactive is a plus
· No-SQL DB experience is a plus (e.g. Mongo DB)
· Knowledge or experience of any ESB tools (e.g. IIB, Mule, MQ, SpringBoot)
· Willing to learn/explore various technologies especially in Integration domain
· Excellent team player with ability to work under minimal supervision
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.