Description de l'offre
Support and Delivery Trade floor Desktop Support
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Support and Delivery Trade floor Desktop Support.
The role of the Support and Delivery Trade floor Desktop Support is to provide 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd (where possible) level support for the Trading Floors based in 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, and providing support or leading technical projects that impact the Trade floor users.
In this role, you will:
· Comprehensive support of all Trade Floor Support related IT issues and problems
· Trade floor support, including dealer boards, 3rd party market data applications Bloomberg & Reuters and first line for in house trading applications;
· Troubleshooting and management of issues with the Windows and mobile estate;
· Installation and configuration of desktop and mobile devices
· Software deployments using Microsoft SCCM;
· Providing a world service to all our customers
· Take ownership, and be a central point of contact, for any issue reported by our customers ensuring professional and regular communication is provided
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Experience of working in a pressurised IT customer facing environment.
· MCSE or significant experience working with Microsoft Operating Systems and applications required.
· Proven experience in delivering projects with desired results to deadlines
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Technologies.
· Experience of managing a large, complex and diverse technical environment.
· Proven experience of successfully supporting and in some cases delivering technical projects
· Experience of managing infrastructures for all Windows desktops
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Internet Explorer, MS Office, is desirable but not essential
· Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Microsoft certified is desirable but not essential
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.