Support and Delivery Trade floor Desktop Support
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Support and Delivery Trade floor Desktop Support.
The role of the Support and Delivery Trade floor Desktop Support is to provide 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd (where possible) level support for the Trading Floors based in 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, and providing support or leading technical projects that impact the Trade floor users.
In this role, you will:
· Comprehensive support of all Trade Floor Support related IT issues and problems
· Trade floor support, including dealer boards, 3rd party market data applications Bloomberg & Reuters and first line for in house trading applications;
· Troubleshooting and management of issues with the Windows and mobile estate;
· Installation and configuration of desktop and mobile devices
· Software deployments using Microsoft SCCM;
· Providing a world service to all our customers
· Take ownership, and be a central point of contact, for any issue reported by our customers ensuring professional and regular communication is provided