Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The role of the Speech Analytics Analyst (SAA) is to lead and direct the delivery of all Speech Analytics activity across RBWM Credit Control Services (CCS) utilising the Verint Speech Analytics tool (VSA). The SAA will seek to identify improvement opportunities and agree priorities with key stakeholders that will target improvements in the following key areas:
· Customer Experience
· Loan Impairment Charge
· Operational Effectiveness
The SAA will ensure compliance with all operational policies, procedures and policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Speech Analytics Analyst
In this role, you will:
· Utilisation of the VSA to drive operational insight through the completion of Call Categorisation, Root Cause Analysis and Call Sampling and translating the findings into clear business opportunities and recommendations through the provision of verbal and written communications to key stakeholders in CCS
· Identify opportunities, trends, initiatives and tactics from daily management of Speech insights, and escalate these to the relevant areas to support financial and enhanced customer experience goals across CCS in line with optimisation and strategy aims
· Challenge ‘HOW’ effectively existing strategies are deployed across CCS, and will work with stakeholders to develop and deploy more effective strategies that help deliver the Bank's strategic plan
· Proactively identify improvement opportunities, drive solutions into actionable strategic plans and build strong stakeholder relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to execute change at pace and with minimum conflict
· Define success measurements / metrics for Speech Analytics and provide clear reporting demonstrating value delivered
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language and financial impacts
· Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
· Ability to use data to challenge current work practices
· Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to deal with multiple stake holder at any one time
· Ability to formulate a business problem and translate this into an actionable analytic plan
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
· Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
The base location of this role will be Birmingham
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.