The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Solution Architect.
· Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
· Help and guide analysts to prepare solution proposal, option analysis, estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support
· Develop software architecture design and support development team in implementing the proposed solutions
· Adhere to the current and future Application Architecture. Develop and maintain the model where required.
· Understand program strategy and deliver solutions to meet needs.
· Maintain an awareness of business solutions in the area of work.
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
· Experience in FSA technologies, particularly, APIs, Micro services, OpenAM, Cloud and SOA architecture. Experience in implementing integration patterns. Basic understanding of mainframe technologies is an added advantage.
· Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
· Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
· Team player with experience collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
· Excellent communication skills with ability to explain solutions and technical concepts to stake holders.
· Experience in an Architect role ideally for a major consultancy/bank.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
**Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***