Solution Architect, Digital Solutions
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Solution Architect.
In this role, you will be:
· Providing architecture, product management and support.
· Identifying any optimizations and efficiency gains for the SAPI core delivery (e.g. SAPI Deployment Validation, Pipeline optimization etc),
· Troubleshooting and triaging any architecture and security related blockers impacting System API engineering delivery,
· Subject matter expert for team on Testing / Performance Testing (e.g. Test Data Management, Performance Testing) ,
· Key SAPI contact for Technical Architecture, IT Security, HIT Team, ITSA etc
· Working with HSBC's Subject Matter Advisors (SMAs) from corresponding in scope markets to help confirm requirements for System APIs that expose fulfilment system messages in support of Digital customer journeys
· Technically validating requirements and confirming SAPI solution to meet them (i.e. identify reusability, upgrades to existing APIs, consolidation of requirements)
· Confirming which Integration patterns to apply for the APIs typically based on the Technical Architecture of receiving systems - confirming if changes are required to SAPI / Integration components (incl. R2DS)