The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Software Engineer.
- Develop and implement IT solutions to meet business users requirements. Including analysis, coding & unit testing activities. Support and report for production issues as well.
- Prepare and execute simple testing plan and cases
- Prepare project-related documentation
- Delivery with quality and completeness
· - Bachelor Degree or above, with CET-4 or equivalent English level.
· - A sound appreciation of the full development life cycle, including release management.
· - Willing to support for production issues.
· - Familiar with JAVA, Java script, HTML
· - Familiar with Agile/DevOps approach and practices
· - Quality-focus and high effectiveness mind-set
· - Quick and high self-initiative learner
· - Strong teamwork spirit and problem solving skills
· - Strong communication skills and documentation skills in English
· - Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against tight deadlines
· - banking experience in any domain will be an advantage
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.