The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Service Management.
· Service monitoring on top-tier critical service, provide fast recovery to protect Mean Time To Recover (MTTR)
· Incident Management, Incident communication, Problem Management, Stakeholder management on production issues follow-up
· Board experience in supporting application using various technologies from PCF, OpenAM, Transmit, Mule, Node.JS, Adobe AEM, Cloud technology, API, infrastructure technology stacks and various programming languages
· Expert-level usage of AppDynamic and Splunk to support troubleshooting and enhance the production estate visibility
· Support and monitoring consultancy to DEV team on design & monitoring
· Review the design of enhancements from Change Team to ensure service management quality standards are uphold
· Service review to drive service quality improvement initiatives
· Capacity Management to proactively manage the platform availability and performance
· Expertise knowledge on backend system’s architecture of the HK market, capable to identify production issue quickly to protect our service recovery time in the event of major production incident
· Key technical reviewer to ensure changes are high quality and improve production green-days
· The role is a BCP arrangement to retain minimal service management staff in HK for Tier-0 online banking service supporting HK, in the event China support team is not available (i.e. due to network issue)
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.