The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of System Administrator – Service Desk
· Providing system functional support at a global level for a variety of task; including but not limited to:
· System Administration of the HR Systems,
· Building new configuration within the system,
· Troubleshooting system issues and escalating as appropriate,
· Amendment to existing complex system configuration,
· Creating Functional Support Documentation to be used for training team members,
· System support for all end users.
· Managing issues to ensure timely resolution – strong time management to review current issues raised in the queue and escalating issues as needed.
· Understand, build and amend the specific functionality of the HR systems and related resourcing technologies (Integrations).
· Mining and documenting technical knowledge gathered and publishing related technical documentation.
· Ensure globally consistent and sustainable HR system configuration standards are adhered to.
· Assisting with support-related projects and initiatives from Management and HR Business Partners in all system functional aspects.
· Ability to take on, monitor, troubleshoot and quickly resolve queries and issues.
· Ability to escalate in detail to the System Team Leader any system queries and issues that require specialist intervention.
· To understand and support the delivery of any critical initiatives that involves HR systems and related technologies.
· To proactively support the Global HR IT Function.
· To work with relevant parties to resolve any issues with the HR systems and related technologies.
· Assisting other team members to further troubleshoot and analyze technical issues
· Excellent English spoken and written communication.
· Minimum 2 years of technical experience within a business resourcing environment
· Minimum 1 year experience with managing administrative (system) tasks in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Minimum 1 year experience of troubleshooting and resolving issues with an ATS system or related HR systems
· Experience with SAP HR. Taleo
· Background within a technical support environment
· Knowledge of Learning, Resourcing, Employee Central, Performance & Rewards Management Processes
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
**Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***