Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Software Engineer .
- Design and create data model to fulfill functional and no-functional requirment
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Maintain and improve existing BI system integration
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct data analyses
- Align with DevOps and Agile delivery approach, tooling and practices adoption
- Follow the delivery control guideline required by HSBC
- Ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Ensure delivery schedule and high standard quality are achieved
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience on BI system development, include data model and visualization.
- Familiar to BI technologies & tools(Qliksense, NPringting, Power Designer, Excel)
- Qlik Sense experience is prefers, but experience in any other business intelligence technology such as Tableau or Power BI will be an advantage
- Solid Knowledge of SQL,CSS,HTML,Javasript,Ajax,Json
- Familiar to popular data integration technology JDBC,ODBC,RESful API
- Well understand the DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concept, business models, and technologies
- Good English communication skills in both verbal and written
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability