The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Project Management Officer
Principal responsibilities :
- Internal & External Stakeholder Management
-Trusted advisor to management team in location on all operational matters
- Collaborate with global Business Managers to ensure ongoing understanding of operational plans
- Work closely with members of COO function (Finance, Workforce, Governance & Vendor) to ensure continued engagement and knowledge of operational principles
- Build excellent relationships with local operational teams including Recruitment, Finance, Vendor Management to ensure adherence to local processes and timely support
- Excellent working relationships across COO, Platform & Value Streams
- Champion new ways of working across Platform and Value Stream
- Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand
- 2 + years professional experience in a large Global organisation preferably in an IT department or shared service organisation
- Proven track record in Operational management role
- Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
- Prior experience in workforce management and leading workforce transformation initiatives desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Familiarity with key tools including Pioneer, Discover, GPDM, Clarity, HIBS, Jira and Confluence
- Strong Excel skills
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. About HSBC Technology China
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.