A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Senior Customer Service Officer, Life Insurance After-Sales Service
· Delivers professional customer service through answering investment, insurance & eBanking enquires via phone, live chat and email for personal customers to achieve committed performance pledges of both phone and conversational banking.
· Promotes a wide range of financial services to prospect customers with focus on investment and insurance products.
· Performs cross-team support in Customer Contact Centre to ensure the provision of premium phone banking services
· Handles customer complaints properly and performs necessary investigation
· Manages and report suspicious fraud cases, major incidents and customer feedback to respective internal counterparts timely and properly
· Ensures all activities are in compliance with the requirement of the Bank and regulatory authorities
· Diploma or Degree Holder; Form Five or DSE Graduates with relevant working experience will also be considered
· Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations (IIQE) Paper 1, 2 and 3 and Hong Kong Securities and Investment (HKSI) Paper 1, 7 and 8 a MUST
· Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience; with exposure to call center operations & knowledge of life insurance products are an advantage
· Willing to work shift hours
· Strong customer service orientation, with good communication and problem solving skills
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese typewriting
· Good knowledge of application software
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Service Officer or Customer Service Representative )
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.