Development lead, Cloud services (AWS/GCP/Azure), Python, Jenkins, Ansible / Senior Consultant Specialist/GDT
Pune, INDIA IT development
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant Specialist.
· Accountable to develop the most appropriate IT solutions in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
· End to end accountable for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate IT solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey.
· Responsible for ensuring group controls are maintained within the pod activities and remediation activities are resolved swiftly.
· Accountable for the operational stability, integrity and availability of products and services supported by the pod.
· Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the feasibility, opportunities, risks and impact of various solution options.
· Apply the right business judgment when setting priorities and direction.
· Assist in User acceptance testing and end to end solution validation.
· Manage the team administration including recruitment, organization development, training. Supervise assigned direct reports, allocate projects and oversee the delivery of assigned work.
· Responsible for ensuring products and services maintain compliance with mandatory and regulatory requirements.
· Accountable for the performance of the pod activities and maintaining performance in line with benchmark objectives (including productivity, quality and effectiveness measures).
· Bachelor / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Engineering.
· Strong application software development and design background with 12+ years of relevant experience. Proven experience as a technical development lead.
· 2+ year of working experience on any one of the Cloud services like AWS, GCP, Azure is a must.
· Hands-on and deep knowledge of design patterns and enterprise integration patterns including APIs, File, Shared DB, Messaging.
· Strong hands on expertise with RDBMS - Oracle and/or Postgres.
· Strong hands on expertise with Python.
· Strong knowledge of Unix OS and Unix scripting.
· Proven ability to resolve design/development issues or any technical roadblock. Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
· Experience of using Jira, Confluence, Visio, ERD tools.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Good knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible, Checkmarx, SonarQube.
· Expertise in data warehousing and data modelling is plus.
· Working experience on Data science, Data fabric is a strong plus.
· Familiarity and working knowledge of Java, Control-M, Git is plus.
· Private Banking domain knowledge is plus.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India