The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Marketing Title.
• Work as a hands on application analyst/developer to provide application solutions to the business
• Leading a pod team to delivery business functionalities in Agile and DevOps approach
• Analyse business needs and recommend viable IT solutions to meet these requirements
• Architect, Design, develop and implement IT solutions to meet business needs, according to established standards and best practices
• Conduct and support testing to ensure the quality of all deliverables
• Produce documentation on system solutions to ensure their maintainability and smooth implementation
• Work as hands on production support for the services provided to our business
• Continue improving the services that provided to business
• Provide and implement the solutions to technical debit, vulnerability and others stuff
• Experience of working in agile teams
• Experience of working in production support
• Experience with FX domain knowledge and It’s back office process
• Strong communication and presentation skills with fluent written and spoken English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Worked on architecting, designing and delivering following aspects in Java based micro-service based systems
o Fault Tolerance
o Transaction Management
o Communication between services
o Database strategy
o Central Environment configuration
o Distributed Tracing
o Log aggregation
o System level Error/Exception Management
o Versioning for libraries / services considering technical debt
o Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
· A university graduate with degree in IT or a related discipline
· At least 8-10 years’ relevant IT experience in micro-service architecture, design, development and testing
· At least two years’ relevant experience in leading agile team technically
· Solid trouble shooting skillset and experience for production issues
· Sound knowledge of cloud platform and the use of Docker, Kubernetes
· Sound knowledge of Java (8 and above) backend programming, Spring framework, Spring-Boot and Hibernate
· Knowledge and experience in the following areas are advantages:
· Experience in developing RESTful service and microservice architecture
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.