A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages./LW
· Solicit potential customers by providing appropriate retail banking and wealth management solutions that meet the needs of the customers.
· Manage and follow potential sales leads to explore referral opportunities.
· Cooperate with Segment Specialists to organize marketing activities, customer events, channel events etc., to explore new business opportunities.
· Cooperate with PBM / PBO / ARO Team to deliver HACN’s wealth management solutions and banking services to target customers in an effective and efficient manner in order to maintain the customer base they bring to the bank.
· Maintain Group’s internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit findings together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Ensuring all compliance and risk control measures are undertaken to minimize business operation risk exposures
· Answer customer enquiries regarding our RBWM products and services in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Reinforce awareness of high standard service quality and professional practices.
· 2-3 years' experience in sales or marketing.
· Knowledge in retails banking business and services; good understanding in local customers.
· Strong business development sense and good service orientation, out-going and aggressive personality, good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure.
· Basic reading and writing skill in English, with general knowledge of PC application software.