A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Safe Deposits Supervisor
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Safe Deposits Supervisor .
· Manage the operation and security of safe deposit box efficiently
· Ensure customers’ enquiries, requests and transactions are properly handled
· Supervise, coach and motivate subordinates to maintain a high service standard
· Cross-sell banking products and make referrals on wealth management and financial products to sales staff so as providing full banking services to customers
· Ensure all control measures are in compliance with the Bank’s guidelines and the code of conduct from regulatory bodies
· Associate degree or Higher diploma or HKCEE / HKDSE holder, less academically qualified candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably in the banking industry
· Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with more experience would be considered for the position of Safe Deposits Officer.)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.