Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The Cybersecurity team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way Cybersecurity is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank's strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course – More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Risk Analyst (Third Party Security Review).
The Risk Analyst - Third Party Security Review (TPSR) will be a member of the Global Third Party Security Review (TPSR) Service team within Cyber Security and forms part of the 1LOD (1st line of defence). TPSR is a regulated activity.
The team is tasked with point in time third parties information security assessments to enable businesses departments to manage their relationship/service within their risk appetite and minimize the operational risk impacts to HSBC, its shareholders, customers, employees, reputation and brand.
The job holder is responsible to enable businesses and functions to manage their information security risks and to ensure risk and controls are assessed accurately, objectively and independently through professional and specialized subject matter experts.
Depending on the work assigned this may include:
· Managing Engagements, Business Impact Assessments, Guidance requests, Quality Assurance
· Conducting TPSRs (reviews, reports, identify deficiencies, quality assurance)
· Articulate and explain information security assessment results to business
· Closure of identified deficiencies (verifying evidence to confirm closure or clarifying what is needed to close them)
Your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring adherence to global standard methodology, SLA's, quality, templates and tools
· Ensuring good stakeholder engagement
· Supporting overall activities of Global TPS, including admin and any special initiatives / projects
· Management Information (MI) / Reporting (actual generation of reports or contribution to appropriate reports)
· Delivery Service effectively and efficiently
· Propose process enhancements and tool improvements based on latest threats and changes in Group policy and standards
· Ensuring good stakeholder engagement
· Provide guidance and support to all customers/stakeholders
· Contributing to global meetings, driving actions and implementations at a global level
· Provides training and coaching to new team members
· Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
· Ensure all changes to Policies/ Functional Instruction Manual (FIM) are monitored and are reported to the relevant audience within the Services function
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Relevant IT Degree and/or experience in operational processes or third party information security reviews in the Financial Services industry or global corporate service provider
· Background - desirable but not essential in one or more; risk management, Audit, IT Security
· Qualifications - desirable but not essential in one or more; ISO270001, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
· Availability to travel (if required) for this role, i.e. travel within country as well as occasional International travel
· Positive and professional attitude, team player, flexible and adaptable, open to change(s)
· Confident and takes responsibility and ownership for work and personal development
· Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical stakeholders
· Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
The base location of this role will be Griffin House, Sheffield
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.