Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Contributes to the achievement of customer acquisition growth and Net New Money growth.
- To deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Contribute to the improvement of customer experience and strengthened market competitiveness.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
-Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state).
- Above 1-3 years experience on HML business.
- Full knowledge of RBWM products, policies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Could work under pressure.
- Enhanced sales skill.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /FM/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited