A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Relationship Support Officer
Retail Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 260 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Relationship Support Officer.
· Provide direct support to Relationship Executives to assist with delivering high quality client services to customer base
· Assist Relationship Executive in achieving business targets
· Build the CARM structure for credit proposal/ annual group reviews / conduct CARM conversion for facility limit and related facility structure reconciliations per credit approval terms
· Assist Relationship Executives in handling customers’ account opening matters and coordinate with other relevant departments for completing account opening procedures.
· Assist Relationship executives to follow up and coordinate with various internal departments FIN for credit / relationship related matters
· Handle administrative and co-ordination works
· University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum of 1 year' experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management
· Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
· Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
· Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.