Description de l'offre
The Relationship Manager - Business Banking role is based with HSBC Business Banking – Commercial Banking UK
Through Business Banking (BB) our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the Small to Medium sized Enterprise (SME) market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential
The role of the Relationship Manager - Business Banking is to acquire, retain and expand relationships with customers we want to bank within Business Banking. You will maximise profitably by identifying customer needs first and then recommending appropriate solutions for the customer to consider and accept. You will regularly meet with customers and will deal with business turnover of up to 6.5M GBP. You will provide dedicated relationship management with accountability for business development, service, risk and operational delivery. Credit risk assessment is a fundamental element of this role.
When joining HSBC you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know our staff and will support you with professional tailored development opportunities, this includes training to build your knowledge and internal career opportunities which will allow you to progress your career with HSBC. We can offer you competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank’s profile in the local business and wider community
· Supporting customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
· Seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
· Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
· Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Business/Corporate Banking, Financial Services
· Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs
· Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively.
· Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
· A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
· Experience of building and managing complex relationships
The base location for this role is Cranford, West London
The GCB5 Relationship Manager is a role that develops and grows over time; in line with our aspiration to achieve customer service excellence and in growing your customer relationships to support the realisation of their ambitions. Enabling you to achieve a fulfilling and aspirational career in Business Banking is important to us, and so, upon joining Business Banking, you will be part of our Relationship Manager development programme (minimum 3 years). Our commitment to you is to continually support and enable you to be the best Relationship Manager that you can be so that our customers benefit from your experience and the knowledge you gain during this time
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.