“HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count. We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference.”
"HSBC employees are committed to act with courageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
Purpose of the position:
Carry out reconciliations, integrations and / or operational-accounting monitoring with the respective analysis, documentation and solution management of modifications identified with the operating areas responsible for the accounts, ensuring the preparation of the certification of accounting balances that contributes to the Bank's Financial Statements .
This role will carry out the following activities:
• Identify accounting operating limitations or differences of different operating processes to monitor their correction in time and manner to avoid or mitigate risks to the Institution.
• Respond to requests for information from internal clients or suppliers (eg operating areas) and external (eg auditors).
• Comply with guarantees established with internal clients.
• Identify and propose process improvements.
• Participate in projects of new operational processes to design reconciliations and implementation of new tools in the context of the Operations area.
• Participate and support activities in the area in order to meet objectives and improvement plans in the area.
• Propose improvement initiatives that translate into reduced operation times and / or process quality.
• Reconcile operational accounting information, identification, analysis and follow-up of elimination of exceptions in a timely manner.
• Preparation of the pre-certification report of balances of the accounts of operational processes in accordance with the guidelines established by the Finance area.
• Generate reports requested by clients related to the reconciliation processes of accounting accounts
• Generate reports and manage incident resolution that prevents reconciliation processes.
• Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or Economic Administrative Areas
• Advanced Office
• Bank Accounting - Advanced
• Preferred to know some Bank systems (Hogan, PSSW, Kroner, OHC, etc.)
• Knowledge of operational processes
• High analysis capacity
• Open communication
• 0 to 2 years in accounting areas