Role Title: Project Coordinator
Business: Global Banking & Markets IT
Role Purpose / Description
• Assist Equities IT China for BAU activities.
• Being the main contact for Equities IT hiring managers, HR and Vendor, to faciliate hiring requirements.
• Organise Townhall and team events
• Being the main contact for oversea visitors to ensure smooth visit to Guang Zhou office
• Assist COO office for related work activities and improve process efficiency.
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Suite expeirences (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Down-to-detail and ability to organise events
- Able to work in a flexible, collaborative way while displaying a high degree ot personal responsibility and initiative
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further