The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Lead Consultant Specialist
Why join us? (Overview of Dept./Function)
Client Access Technologies, within Enterprise Services, is responsible for the technology associated with running the Identity & Access Management environment and controls in HSBC – this includes Active Directory and associated authentication directories, the Identity & Access Governance tooling, and the Privileged Access Management tooling.
The Opportunity: (Brief Overview of the Role)
The Client Access Technologies IT Service Owner role is a key position in HSBC’s IT function, providing technical ownership of services supporting the control requirements for access within IT and the business.
The role is to own and represent the IT technologies associated with the HSBC IAM platform. The post-holder will be responsible for all service management aspects of the environments.
This role requires a technical individual with strong and demonstrable experience working in large scale complex IT environments. It requires highly effective communications and influencing skills, coupled with the highest possible levels of ownership and commitment to service.
What you’ll do: (List out Key Responsibilities)
· Own and represent the technologies associated with Identity & Access Governance in HSBC
· Manage all processes associated with IT Service ownership, including all reviews associated with inventory, evergreening, BIA, performance levels, capacity, back-up and disaster recover
· Oversee relationship with software vendors, where relevant
· Oversee patching activity including OS and non-OS patching
· Working with Support manager, proactively drive down support issues and improve service levels
· Manage the relationship with our internal customer base, working with product owners and agile leads to set expectation around delivery timescales for both project and BAU activities.
· Work with cluster lead on versioning and upgrade strategy
· Provides technical leadership and direction to management.
· Remain current on technical and professional advances and business strategies regarding area of responsibility.
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required)
· Experience in Identity & Access Management technologies
· Service Management
· ITIL experience qualification desirable but not mandatory
· HSBC experience desirable but not mandatory
· Microsoft Windows Server platform
What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications)
· Typically educated to degree level
· Excellent experience in IT
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers, vendors and Senior Managers.
· Excellent ability to build strong relationships and communicate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
· Excellent knowledge of engineering products and product evaluation
· Strong communication, project management, analytical, lateral thinking, planning and problem solving skills.
· Strong knowledge of project management, businesses supported, and industry trends.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and implement technology and have orchestrated the utilisation of this technology.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***
* The information contained in this job description is a true and accurate reflection of the job as specified.