The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Phone Banking Officer.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to customers by handling calls in a prompt and professional manner
· Instill customer confidence in HSBC and generate loyalty by striving to offer first-contact resolution whenever possible
· Take ownership by following-up and providing timely updates to customers when their enquiries are being directed to the appropriate department for resolution
· Strive to deepen customers’ relationship with HSBC by recommending customized solutions to customers through engagement and needs analysis
· Enhance customers’ experience with HSBC by introducing them to self-service banking channels that suit their needs
· Serve as HSBC’s brand ambassador by demonstrating professionalism, strong knowledge on products and services, and optimizes every opportunity to exceed customer expectations with each call
· Ensure documentation and administrative work relating to each customer call is completed in an accurate and prompt manner
· Meet all service standards and assigned targets at the individual and team levels
· Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
· Disciplined, mature and able to multi-task independently under pressure
· Service-oriented with strong interest in developing a customer-focused career
· Able to work on 24/7 rotating shifts (5-day work week)
· Pleasant personality and able to work effectively in a team
· Prior customer service experience would be an advantage
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.