Markets & Securities Services (MSS)
Markets & Securities Services enables our corporate and institutional clients to access financial markets and liquidity, unlock investment opportunities, manage risk and transact seamlessly. We do this by bringing together financing solutions; sales, trading and distribution across multiple asset classes; research; clearing and settlement; global and direct custody; and asset servicing. Our global network is combined with emerging markets leadership and specialist expertise, giving clients the confidence to go where the growth is and capture new opportunities.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will
· Assist Head of China Securities Services (SSV) in daily business and administration by handling daily correspondences, setting up appointments, handling calls/mails independently when necessary, reminding Head of SSV of daily meetings/deadlines, filing, etc.
· To coordinate important internal and external meetings for Head of SSV, assist her participation with materials /meeting minutes/background research well prepared;
· Assist Head of SSV with composition and compiling of regulatory study papers, reports, by gathering inputs from all sections in SSV department.
· Independently organize itinerary and handle logistics for visitors from ASP and Group Senior Leaders.
· Liaise with other departments in the company, external parties to coordinate meetings, visits etc.
· Support ad hoc projects in the department as appropriate as well as company events.
· Complete other tasks assigned by Head of SSV.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· 3-5 years relevant working experience in secretarial / executive support role
· Maturity, high level of interpersonal ability and effectiveness, well presented
· Highly standard of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
· Apply good judgment in decision making, prioritization and problem solving
· Highly organized and independent, responsive to changing and varied demands and demonstrate initiatives as needed
· Strong team player, engaging effectively with the wider team, working across boundaries and supporting the wider team successfully
· Proficiency in English and Mandarin , both oral and written
· Be able to deliver results with attention to details
· Excellent capability in MS office (word, excel, power-point) and e-tools
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.HSBCJHL/JS|51|WX|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited