Description de l'offre
Role Title: Performance Subject Matter Expert
New or Existing Role? New
The role holder will ensure the HSBC values are present in everything we do, both individually and as an
Organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours of:
· Dependable and do the right thing
· Open to different ideas and cultures
· Connected to customers, communities, regulators and each other
· To act as Performance Subject Matter Expert in the delivery of Performance Measurement and Risk services, in particular in the review of performance and risk reporting, investigating and resolving complex issues and representing the Performance service to clients and other HSS departments, for instance in internal and external projects, change and training. Liaising with clients and prospective clients face to face and via telephone and e-mail is a key requirement of the role, as is promoting Performance services within the team and through HSS.
Impact on Business
· Completing and reviewing regular and ad-hoc performance reports within agreed deadlines and in accordance with client SLA's.
· Liaising with clients and prospective clients with regard to Performance services and complex queries and issues that arise.
· Representing the Performance team and services at inter-departmental meetings, for instance relating to Projects,
· Researching, supporting and delivering existing, new and prospective Performance services, such as GIPS Verification, Fixed Income Attribution and Ex-Ante Risk. Developing knowledge of clients' business and industry so as to be proactive in client change and supporting product development.
· Change or any required training.
· Driving the maintenance and development of departmental controls, policies and procedures.
Management of Risk
· Responsible for the continual assessment of operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
· Demonstrates compliance with HSBC Bank plc Group standards, manuals and policies and adheres to the defined work practices, internal controls and risk management standards associated with the role.
Observation of Internal Controls
· Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business activities associated with the role, specifically HSBC Bank plc internal controls and compliance policies and manuals.
· Strong performance, attribution and risk measurement experience and knowledge of the industry required.
· Highly numerate, literate, able to work to strict deadlines and communicate clearly with clients.
· Team worker and able to support, coach and train others.
· High level of interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
· CFA or CIPM qualified or working towards qualification preferred.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.