A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages./LW
· Support daily operations in respective area, such as remittance application form checking, both inward and outward remittance compliance checking.
· Ensure that all routine tasks are handled properly and efficiently by following internal procedure manual as well as relevant regulations.
· Prepare daily reports for related parties, e.g. PBOC and SAFE.
· Raise recommendations for process improvement, risk control, etc.
· Able to complete ad hoc assignments on schedule with satisfied quality.
· Support account openings and maintenance.
Bachelor degree with major in Business, Finance, or Accounting
Good knowledge in payment operations
Good learning attitude and capacity, willing to work hard and under pressure, and keen to grow
Familiar with compliance and local regulator requirement
Interpersonal and communication skill
Compliance and risk sense and escalation mindset
Proficiency in written English