Oracle Fusion Configuration Specialist - Finance, IT Operations
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
IT Operations manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for HSBC employees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, data centres, voice and data networks, ATMs, desktops and other devices.
It employs around 8,500 employees globally and comprises five functions: Client Services, Enterprise Services and Architecture, Data Centre and Service Management, Relationship Management, Project Management and PMO, and Risk and Administration. Collectively, these areas define and deliver HSBC's technology strategy to support the Group's goals.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Oracle Fusion Configuration Specialist - Finance
In this role, you will:
· Have the opportunity to establish your expertise with a high profile global project that controls delivery of a £10+ billion general ledger expense regime per annum when fully implemented in 2 to 3 years.
· Your role will sit at the epicentre of that delivery with its key focus ensuring Financial Control at every stage of definition and delivery
· The primary focus of this ERP/GL implementation will be in respect of a global Cost Accounting regime with your requisite degree of preferred experience in configuring and their related controls across the following - not all necessarily expected:
· Enterprise Structures
· General Ledger
· Asset Register (inclusive of CIPs in Projects Module)
· Cash Management and related bank reconciliation including automated recs/parse rules
· Accounts Receivable