Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
IT Operations manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for HSBC employees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, data centres, voice and data networks, ATMs, desktops and other devices.
It employs around 8,500 employees globally and comprises five functions: Client Services, Enterprise Services and Architecture, Data Centre and Service Management, Relationship Management, Project Management and PMO, and Risk and Administration. Collectively, these areas define and deliver HSBC's technology strategy to support the Group's goals.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Oracle Fusion Configuration Specialist - Finance
In this role, you will:
· Have the opportunity to establish your expertise with a high profile global project that controls delivery of a £10+ billion general ledger expense regime per annum when fully implemented in 2 to 3 years.
· Your role will sit at the epicentre of that delivery with its key focus ensuring Financial Control at every stage of definition and delivery
· The primary focus of this ERP/GL implementation will be in respect of a global Cost Accounting regime with your requisite degree of preferred experience in configuring and their related controls across the following - not all necessarily expected:
· Enterprise Structures
· General Ledger
· Asset Register (inclusive of CIPs in Projects Module)
· Cash Management and related bank reconciliation including automated recs/parse rules
· Accounts Receivable
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Oracle certified (Fusion Cloud preferred but depth of experience in EBIZ will prevail) in respect of configuration of ERP internal functionality and reporting requirements
· Preferably working experience with Oracle Fusion releases 11g and 12c and a sound understanding of internal configuration requirements
· Must have detailed working experience in assessing a implementation/change request and defining the intra ERP/Fusion functionality requirements to deliver the stated request, potentially being derived from non-technical business oriented documentation and users
· Experience in building solid working relationships with global stakeholders, as every line of business globally will be impacted
· Sound communication skills re challenging design/change request criteria at every level of stakeholder technical experience (or lack thereof) and level of authority
· Familiar with Design Authority engagement and the requisite level of technical submission presented in digestible form for non-technical business SME's.
· Familiar with interpreting intra system limitations and defining build specs within the given ERP capabilities
The base location for this role is Canary Wharf, London
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.