HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. Monitor and supervise document checking of FCY/LCY payment under his/her responsibilities
2. Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
3. Minimize document checking errors as a result of staff negligence or lack of knowledge
4. Deliver quality and professional service to internal and external customers
5. Coach and share latest external regulation and internal procedure of ORTT/LCY with team members
6. Summarize document checking list to smooth and simplify daily checking process
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1.Bachelor degree or above, 2-5 years working experience in operations is preferable
2. Familiar with external regulation and corresponding internal procedure of FCY payment
3. Good communication skills and fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
4. Proactive attitude and able to work under pressure and have ability to solve the problem with efficiency
5. Meticulous of details
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /BS|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited