Mortgage Advisor Tier 2, Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking experienced individuals to join this team in the role Mortgage Advisor Tier 2.
In this role, you will:
· Listen to customers to identify and understand their current and future needs for mortgages and provide the right solution to meet those needs
· Recognise the wider financial planning needs of individual customers and make referrals to other areas of the bank, where the customers' wider needs can be met
· Proactively develop and strengthen customer relationships and, in doing so, generate new business responsibly
· Be an advocate of HSBC values and business principles by putting the customer first and delivering excellent customer service to complex customer calls by keeping up to date in your professional accreditation
· Generate customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
· Proactively manage financial and non-financial risks and promoting HSBC's balanced risk culture
In order to be available for our customers as well as provide attractive working patterns you would need to be flexible with your working pattern and note there will be evening and a Saturday or Sunday