Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Mobile Banker Cards working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
· Responsible for generating income through acquisition of credit card/personal loan sales as core products and cross-selling other range of other Retail Banking and Wealth Management products and services.
· Responsible for consistently meeting individual sales targets and strive to achieve the sales targets.
· Working together with Team Leader/Managers to plan sales activities.
· To ensure high standard of sales and service levels as required by bank’s standard by providing excellent customer engagement and experience journey.
· To ensure all customers information are acquired, updated, stored and maintained accurately.
· To ensure the requirements of the Sales Quality Standards are met by minimizing snags and breach.
· To ensure all operational procedures are maintained within stipulated guidelines/regulations, audit requirements, compliance and other procedure manuals pertaining to the job.
· 2 - 3 years of experience in sales related industry.
· Financial Industry sales experience will be an advantage.
· Minimum a diploma. Degree would be added advantage.
· Sales experience in Credit Cards, Personal Loans or other bank products.
· Experience in a direct sales environment would be an advantage.
· Good interpersonal skills.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
“To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.”
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad