MI & Planning Analyst - Global Finance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of MI & Planning Analyst.
In this role, you will:
· Provide HSS Europe MI and Planning support across European jurisdictions, delivering accurate, timely and meaningful reporting and analysis of business performance for HSS.
· Preparation of comprehensive monthly MI reporting packs for the HSS Europe jurisdictions, ensuring that MI processes and procedures are continuously improved.
· Preparation of quarterly client and product profitability reporting for the HSS Europe sites. Participate in HSS profit improvement initiatives and support the development of new and improved methods for capturing and reporting client profitability.
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the securities market and the associated market infrastructure, with related MI implications.
· Respond to adhoc MI requests as required to meet HSS Europe business requirements