Description de l'offre
MI & Planning Analyst - Global Finance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of MI & Planning Analyst.
In this role, you will:
· Provide HSS Europe MI and Planning support across European jurisdictions, delivering accurate, timely and meaningful reporting and analysis of business performance for HSS.
· Preparation of comprehensive monthly MI reporting packs for the HSS Europe jurisdictions, ensuring that MI processes and procedures are continuously improved.
· Preparation of quarterly client and product profitability reporting for the HSS Europe sites. Participate in HSS profit improvement initiatives and support the development of new and improved methods for capturing and reporting client profitability.
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the securities market and the associated market infrastructure, with related MI implications.
· Respond to adhoc MI requests as required to meet HSS Europe business requirements
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Experience and track record of successful delivery in an MI and planning environment.
· Able to work in a pressurised environment, manage priorities effectively and see issues through to resolution
· Strong academic and professional track record working toward a relevant CCAB qualification
· Advanced MS Office skills in particular Excel
· Experience of working in a global environment
· Ability to manage multiple Workstreams at the same time across different geographic locations
· Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to complex projects.
· Personal qualities of stability, maturity and authority and an ability to work with staff at all levels.
· Excellent 360 degree communication skills.
The base location for this role is Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.