M&S Bank, Customer Service Advisor, Retail Bank Floor Assistant
At M&S Bank, we're enhancing life every day for our customers, treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do and we're currently looking for dedicated service professionals to make it happen. This isn't your average customer service role – we'll look to you to show a genuine passion for excellence in everything you do. That means building real relationships and being proactive with M&S Retail customers in store to introduce the benefits of M&S Bank products and only delivering services that are truly tailored to their ambitions. As a Retail Bank Floor Assistant you will be based on the shop floor and will use your experience and personality to engage and build relationships with retail customers and the retail staff. You will use these skills to introduce M&S Bank products, support customers with credit card applications and book customers into their nearest branch to engage with our bank assistants and find products suited to their everyday needs. You will also be involved in coaching and mentoring your retail colleagues on the bank products and encourage them to use this knowledge to engage with their customers and refer them to you for more advice.
In return, when you join our team you will have access to a competitive benefits plan that includes the following:
· A discretionary annual bonus
· 25 days holiday, with the option to buy an additional 5 days
· 20% M&S discount
· market leading pension scheme
We can also offer you plenty of opportunities to diversify and develop your skills, in a culture that recognises success and rewards achievement. That starts with a dedicated training programme, where you'll learn all about going above and beyond for our customers – supported by more training as you progress.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Establishing a connection with the retail customer to ensure we deliver on the “Specialness” that is the M&S Brand promise
· Building rapport with our retail customers on the shop floor and educating them on M&S bank products and services.
· Pro-actively engage with M&S retail colleagues and build working relationships with retail assistants and store management to support the growth of our business.
· You will be expected to educate customers on the benefits of our credit card and spend time taking them through the application process answering any queries they have.
· Developing meaningful relationships, focusing on growing revenue for our business through service quality and expert banking advice. You will give solutions that are right for our customers and support their life style.
· Acting as the first point of resolution for M&S Bank complaints from retail staff and customers.
· Working to performance expectations set out by the Bank Manager.
· Supporting the development of employees skills & knowledge compatible with the requirements of the branch
· Constantly identifying ways to make banking simpler for our customers and proactively raising ideas and solutions to support the customer build a strong brand.