Competitive salary and benefits package.
At M&S Bank, we're enhancing life every day for our customers, and we're currently looking for dedicated service professionals to make it happen. This isn't your average customer service role – we'll look to you to show a genuine passion for excellence in everything you do. That means building real relationships with our customers and only delivering the products and services that are truly tailored to their ambitions.
In return, you can expect plenty of opportunities to diversify and develop your skills, in a culture that recognises success and rewards achievement. That starts with a dedicated five-week training programme, where you'll learn all about going above and beyond for our customers – supported by more training as you progress.
Our full time and part time rotas include working weekends, evenings and bank holidays to mirror the store's opening hours
Our rewards package offers an individually tailored benefit scheme, so you'll personally select the benefits that are right for you. These include a market leading pension scheme, five weeks' holiday, and the option to buy five extra days – as well as a 20% M&S discount. And since we're open throughout store hours, you'll also have the opportunity to arrange a shift pattern that suits your own lifestyle.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Developing meaningful relationships, focusing on service quality rather than sales to provide expert banking advice and solutions that are right for our customers– every time
· Using your initiative to engage customers in other areas of the store to consider how we can help them achieve their ambitions
· Constantly identifying ways to make banking simpler, and speaking your mind to make them happen
· Building your expertise, as well as a diverse network
Your skills and experience should include:
· A proven record of excellence in a customer facing role – whether that's from a banking role or within another service-focused industry
· The confidence and empathy to understand the unique needs of a wide range of customers, and the integrity to always put their needs first
· The ability to coach your colleagues as you learn, sharing your expertise and helping them to reach their full potential
· The influencing and communication skills to present complex ideas simply and effectively, to audiences with little financial knowledge
The Base Location for the role is Manchester
We welcome applications from all people, regardless of sexuality, disability, age, race or gender, with the aim of creating an environment of respect and support, enabling everyone to achieve their best.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.