The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Marketing Title.
• Provide guidance and help to IT delivery teams in regards to security solutions to enable faster delivery of IT Systems;
• Collaborating with IT development teams and other HSBC teams working closely in a DevOps and agile development process;
• Support the Secure SDLC ensuring developers are coding in-line with security standards, practices and industry best-practice;
• Interface between the development teams and relevant IT Security teams;
• Supporting initial risk assessment process and providing consultancy and guidance;
• Advise appropriate teams (IT Security / IT Risk) on residual risk on completion of projects;
• Responsible for undertaking application security risk assessments as part of development projects;
• Own driving the remediation of security issues, or supporting other risk treatment methods as needed;
• Providing support for automated application security tooling work with DevOps team;
• Work as a Global team and collaborate with IT Security colleagues in other regions when undertaking security risk assessments to share knowledge and working practices;
• Challenge and create new ways to meet security controls which are more effective in DevOps and agile working;
• Interpret and advise on the results from security testing to both technical and non-technical audiences;
• Ensure defects in Dev are minimal and controlled;
• Overseeing effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with HSBC Information Security policies and standards.
• Strong experience within IT and in particular proven IT Security and/or IT audit or controls experience;
• Strong grasp of security tooling(such as DAST,SAST,Infra),driving automation within the environment;
• Familiar with DevOps process and its involved components, such as Jenkins,Git,Pipeline;;
• Possess code development ability, can realize automatic data extraction and display through code;
• Experience of IT architecture and how it fits together to deliver an enterprise IT System;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships in multiple teams;
• Good communication skills, self-motivated and adaptive to change;
• Monitor complex dependencies and respond accordingly to ensure on-going delivery in line with customers goals;
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e. professional certifications in Information Security (CISSP,CISA,CRISC) is desirable but not essential.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.