The IT Solutions Analyst will act as a key player in the timely delivery of software development projects for UK Insurance Delivery.
You will be responsible for defining detailed end-to-end IT system solutions to enable the successful delivery of projects, leading all aspects of project initiation, adhering to strategic HSBC architecture strategy, identifying impacted IT teams and collating IT estimates and costs.
In addition the role also provides on-going support to all phases of a project, ensuring the system solutions are delivered.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Working with IT Architects to document quality IT solution designs that will be used to define detailed end-to-end system solutions
· Working with the Product Owner and Business Analysts to understand the priority of the backlog of user stories, to enable them to be elaborated, assigned and understood by the multiple software delivery teams.
· Participating in the scrum sessions, reviews and retrospectives.
· Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders across HSBC, including Insurance business colleagues and 3rd Party Vendors, based globally.
· Collating costs, estimates and resource profiles from IT development teams during project initiation to facilitate project planning and delivery
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· IT Solutions Analysis in complex, large scale environments:
· Documenting quality IT solution designs and end-to-end system solutions
· Understanding user story prioritisation
· Elaborating and translating user stories for use by software delivery teams
· Working with multiple IT technologies, including integration with Digital platforms
· Demonstrable expertise of actively working within and practicing Agile project methodology
· Proficient in the use of Agile project management tools, such as Jira
· Working effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders across different geographies and time zones.
· Have strong relationship management and communication skills
The base location of this role will be Whiteley, Hampshire.
HSBC is a large, international organisation, with IT at the forefront of transforming technology in financial services. Large investments are being made in technology, especially with regards to digital and DevOps, providing multiple opportunities for career expansion. The modernisation of technology requires flexibility and adaptability and working with an Agile methodology is key for both IT and the business as a whole to implement rapid changes to achieve success for which the successful candidate will be a key part of.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.