A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
· Responsible for the file management, data processing, and report preparation, etc.
· Provide administrative assistance to Business Unit in daily work
· Coordinate between different departments on need basis
· Other temporary task assigned by supervisor
· Student in University/College, major in Finance, English or other related disciplines
· A team-player with strong communication, organization & planning skills
· Guarantee at least 3 days per week and 3-6 month working period
· Details-oriented, self-motivator & can work under pressure
· Good command of Microsoft Office skills