Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF)
HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance is committed to helping companies of all sizes from every part of the world grow their business across borders. Offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions, the business has been repeatedly recognized by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and service excellence with end-to-end customer solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. Grow trade revenue from existing portfolio and potential trade customers.
2. Approach customer for core/new trade products.
3. Ensure smooth and effective intra-Group trade business referral mechanism, including implement China initiatives.
4. Work closely with RM to provide seminar and product introduction to potential customers.
5. Assist team leader as coordinator for internal workshop, external seminars and customer events.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. Strong communication and interpersonal skill
2. Quick learning, proactive to learn new knowledge
3. Outgoing,aggressive in new business exploration and ability to work in pressure
4. Good sense of teamwork
5. Good spoken and written English and trade knowledge are preferable
6. 3 years above bank working experience is preferable
7. Familiar with local customers and market is preferable
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCJHL/JS|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited