Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Bank and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
The role holder needs to greet customers at the first point of contact as soon as the customers approach the branch.
To provide excellent service to customers through introducing appropriate bank products/services.
To provide assistance in queue management and branch merchandizing display. Meanwhile, the job holder should maintain HSBC internal control standards as well as Group Compliance Policy and operational risk control to minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of one year proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Sound knowledge of services and the client relationship management system
• Local regulatory & license requirements
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages
• Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
• Attain any internal standards as required by HBCN
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /SY/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited