The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Google Cloud Solution Architect.
· Establish the best match technology solution to meet our business need
· Understand both business direction and technology roadmap, properly steer team into strategic direction
· Implement solution and work along with technical architects to conform with standard
· Ensure designs are technically coherent and flexible for future proof
· Ensure solution align with IT strategy and principles, and comply with regulatory obligations
· Make technological choices regarding products, methodologies, industry standards, and vendors
· Guide teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
· Introduce new technique, standards when needed and align with internal strategy
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
· Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with different groups of stakeholders including both external and internal
· Solid experience in in collaborating with relevant business units and functions in project delivery
· Strong team player who also has the ability to work under pressure, independently and proactively and can lead diverse teams to delivering business/customer outcomes
· Strong analysis and problem solving skills
· Knowledge of system interfaces with finance systems and management Information systems would be an advantage
· Good understanding on the SDLC and Agile project management framework
· Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
· Strong communications skills in both written and verbal in English
· Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.