Description de l'offre
The role of the Client Service Associate - Global Trade & Receivable Finance (GTRF) is based within Commercial Banking (CMB). HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance is one of the largest trade services organisations in the world, offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions. It has been repeatedly recognised by the industry's most prominent publications and associations in numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and service excellence with end-to-end client solutions.
The Client Service Associate - Global Trade & Receivable Finance (GTRF) is a client-facing role and will deliver globally connected, excellent and market leading service to Standard clients, in line with GTRF CS global segmentation model. The jobholder is responsible for managing, owning and handling the transactional needs of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Taking full ownership of clients' transactional needs and coordinate between clients, Transaction Services, Business Development, Global Service Delivery (GSD) (where applicable), CMB, Global Banking and Markets (GBM) & other internal/ external parties for transaction fulfilment and service performance
· Adhering to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures
· Taking personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
· Supporting achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Willingness to undertake the training/study required in this role, i.e. External CDCS/CITF qualification desirable, or a willingness to study for this qualification.
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· Experience working in a Customer Services telephony environment
· Good spoken & written communication skills with ability to adapt your style and approach accordingly
· Trade knowledge
· Self-awareness with confidence to make work independently and take responsibility for own development.
The base location of this role will be Leicester.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.