A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Global Markets Operations Associate (Cross Product & Client Data)
Global Banking & Markets - Global Markets Operations
Hang Seng's Global Markets Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units. We are responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. We manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Global Markets Operations Associate in Cross Product and Client Data Services team .
· Provide Global Markets cross products back office support, mainly responsible for customer static data, settlement instructions and various system parameter maintenance in Global Markets Systems, CSA and Repo agreement setup in Collateral System, brokerage fee reconcilation, confirmation matching, failed settlement investigation, control reporting;
· Design and implement operational procedures compiled with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirement; and
· Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements.
· Diploma or above in related discipline;
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in back office operations with good knowledge of global markets products;
· Strong self-motivation, attention to details, with good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Resilient, capable to work responsibly in a dynamic environment;
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese;
· Strong computer skills such as VBA preferred;
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.