The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a General Insurance Product Expert .
· As a specialist in general insurance such as Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance and Mortgage related insurance, fire insurance, home content, etc.
· Assist frontline staff in client meetings when necessary, to help identify clients' general insurance needs and make suitable recommendations
· Effectively conduct training to advise frontline staff on product knowledge, end to end process including needs discovery, objection handling, from application to policy approval, quality assurance and skillset
· Help identify competitive gaps, service issues, business opportunities, and challeanges to share with stakeholders
· University degree with solid working experience in customer experience/ banking industry
· Solid experience as a product specialist
· Knowledge in General Banking products and experience are preferred
· Strong capabilities to identify clients' needs and provide need-based solutions with high standard customer experience
· Deep knowledge of general insurance products and regulatory requirement relevant to the products
· Extersive awareness on external market conditions, updated product solutions, and current financial market situations
· Excellent presentation, coaching, communication and motivational skills
· Good level of verbal English and Cantonese, with Putonghua preferred
· Insurance licenses required
· Professional accrediation or other relevant qualification an advatnage
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.