HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count.
We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference.
"HSBC employees are committed to act with courageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
We will like to invite you to participle for the open role of F ull stack Engineering
(strong Candidate Identify)
The full stack Engineering job is responsible for delivering across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service in a pod within a Technology team. Is also responsible to lead the development of the technology solutions, using the development and software procreation online with the solution design to satisfy the customer needs and ensure continuous improvement
They will be required to continually enhance their skills within a number of specialisms which include front end, development, security, testing, and operational support.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
· Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilizing their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand.
· End to end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
· Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction.
· Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
· Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
· Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end to end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge.
· Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release / change.
· Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team,
· Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
· Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
· Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
Programming languages and libraries for Frontend development:
• CSS 3
• Angular Material
• CSS 3
• HTML 5
Programming languages and libraries for Backend development:
• Java EE
• Spring Framework
• Spring Boot
• Spring Data
• Spring Security
• Spring Web Services
• Comunication protocols between Frontend and Backend
• HTTP Protocole
• APIs REST Development
- Database managment:
• Relational database (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
• Database NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Operaring systems : Windows and Linux
- Web Arquitecture based on microservices
- Code versión drivers:Git / GitHub and RTC
- Agile methodology:Scrum and SAFe
• Cloud technologies
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Shells en Linux
• Spring Batch
• DevOps Tools
- Frameworks and testing tools
• Test Driven Develooment (TDD)
• * Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Multitasking Communication skills
• Strong Organizational capacity
• Leadership and decision making specially for projects
• Planning and Construction of the technical plan
• Excellent estimating, planning and monitoring skills.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple, complex, competing demands/work streams successfully, to deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including capacity to articulate stance and alternatives to Business users; ability to build and maintain good working relationships at a range of levels (internally and externally.)
• Ability to work under pressure, for long periods either individually or as part of a team.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Extensive knowledge of project life cycles.
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to manage to resolution.
• Ability to understand and interpret complex Business requirements.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• High Customer-focus.
• Flexible, confident and open
• Good communication skills to interact with various business and Local teams and should be able to ask the right questions.
• Good track record of successful project management and implementation of complex programs or projects.