The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Dev Ops Engineer in Payments Services IT.
· Create and update API/microservice design and documentation.
· Review and signoff user stories written by Ops BA and low level design created by Tech Architects.
· Perform code review and ensure coding standards are followed and code is written in alignment with the architecture principles.
· Work with IT PM to create a project plan and ensure adherence to the plan
· Provide assistance to ITPM on the ITSA process.
· Resolve blockers for the developers.
· Have communication channel with tech architects and management team to update on the progress and blockers.
· Work with DevOps Lead to ensure pipeline requirements are fed into the DevOps book of work on time.
· Work with Test QAs to ensure all quality gates are applied on the deliverables.
· Own and arrange code review with management team.
· Create production support walkthrough document
· Create release checklist document.
· Cloud Native Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Istio Service Mesh
· Traditional Technologies: Bash/Shell, Groovy or Java, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, GitHub
· Experience designing, building and maintaining distributed containerised platforms
· Delivering CICD pipelines for automated deployments
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***