The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Full Stack Engineering .
· To be the major team member in Risk & PnL team in HK to build the strategic solution for Fixed Income for Risk & PnL
· To build applications which provide traders with a UI for trade capture, blotters, pricing, risk etc
· To support business in the region for Risk& PnL related requests
· Develop the core product as a part of an international team. The role includes a hands on element
· Assist with the demise of legacy tools
· Build and maintain the global infrastructure environment as a part of a small team
· Experience in delivering front office tools in investment banks
· Finance knowledge in fixed income, and risk & PnL in any asset class
· Strong in Java tech stacks, C++, Python, SQL
· Strong UI experience and DevOps approach
· Comfortable talking direct to traders
· Able to work with global teams and navigate in an international environment
· Seeks solutions and is creative with it. Confronts blocking issues
· Experience of navigating through the different key areas supporting the operational day to day of a trading floor (Front-Office, Sales, Operations, Finance / Product Control, Credit & Market Risks, Regulatory)
· Excellent written and verbal presentation skills. Able to communicate with the relevant level of details to stakeholders
· Good inter-personal skills, well organised and with and ability to multi-task / switch context easily
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.